NOW SELLING STAGE ONE
Stage 1 home sites are now selling. This release boasts a range of lot sizes (350m2 -576m2), convenient freeway access and a hilltop location with unrivalled vistas in all directions including towards Mt Frazer and Melbourne’s CBD
With a range of lots offering a variety of sizes and views, and planned local infrastructure featuring a town centre and train station, everything has been considered to create a home to last.
FIRST HOME OWNER GRANTS EXTENDED
The First Home Owner Grant is $20,000 for new homes built in regional Victoria, for contracts signed from 1st July 2017 to 30 June 2021
Am I eligible?
- Your new home must be less than five years old and valued at $750K or less
- Your new home will need to be the first sale of the property as a residential premise.
- You are not eligible if you or your spouse/partner have already:
– Received the FHOG in Australia
– Owned a home or other residential property in Australia prior to 1 July 2000
– Lived in a home in Australia which either of you or your spouse/partner owned or part-owned on or after 1 July 2000 for a continuous period of at least six months.
GOVERNMENT HOMEBUILDER GRANTS EXTENDED
The HomeBuilder Grant is $25,000 for new contracts signed with a builder between 4th June 2020 to 31st December 2020.
Am I eligible?
- Your new home will need to start construction within 3 months of signing your building contract.
- You will need to build a home that is valued at no more than $750K for the house and land in total.
- You will need to earn less than:
– $125K per annum as an individual or
– $200K per annum as a couple
- The HomeBuilder Grant is available to first and subsequent homebuyers!
*Grants are subject to State and Federal eligibility rules, see https://treasury.gov.au/coronavirus/homebuilder, https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/homebuilder-grant-guidelines and https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/first-home-owner. The developer makes no warranties or representations regarding eligibility for any government grants, including in relation to title issue or building commencement timeframes or any other relevant eligibility criteria. $45,000 in grants is comprised of $25,000 home builder grant and $20,000 firsthome buyers grant for regional Victoria.</p?